We are honored to provide CPR Training to workplaces in Utah.
Many people do not realize what a difference they can make by providing CPR, but consider these facts:
- 383,000 out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrests occur annually.
- 100,000 to 200,000 lives of adults and children could be saved each year if CPR was performed early enough, says the American Heart Association.
- 32% of cardiac arrest victims get CPR from a bystander. Yet sadly, effective bystander CPR provided immediately after sudden cardiac arrest can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival.
- 45% of all heart attacks occur in people under age 65.
- A USA Today investigation found that more than 1,000 “saveable” lives are lost needlessly each year in the nation’s biggest cities because of inefficiencies in the cities’ emergency medical systems — immediate bystander response is crucial!
- 100 beats per minute: Current CPR methods teach the most important, basic elements for survival — chest compressions to keep the heart going. You can make a life-saving difference by simply providing chest compressions at just faster than 100 beats per minute. Think of the pace of the song “Stayin’ Alive” by the Bee Gees!
- Age does not matter! Teens have saved parents. An 8-year-old saved his mother!
ProActive Safety CPR can provide certified training to as few or as many employees as your workplace desires. We prefer to limit each class size to 10 participants in order to ensure class members get adequate time with a manikin to practice the skills.
You will learn how to assess your surroundings for personal safety, assess a victim in order to diagnose the possible injury or illness, check for breathing and pulse, and provide correct CPR technique in order to give the victim their best chance for survival.
CPR Training is required for virtually all Utah businesses. Get your staff trained today with ProActive Safety CPR!